Let us know what you would like included in your project and we can work with you to make it happen! That's the beauty of custom home building or renovating. Here's the minimum you can expect from a Degagne Carpentry Home:
- Poured foundation 8"
- Install sump pit (pump not included)
- Install weeping double system weeping tile
- Exterior weeping tile with crush stone around foundation
- Interior weeping tile
- Strap 2" x 4" - 16" o.c. exterior walls only
- Insulate R-12 + R-10 Foam (R-22) complete with vapour barrier
- Install ½" drywall on exterior walls only (no plaster)
- Engineered I joist 16" o.c. 5/8" plywood (tongue and groove, floor glued and screwed)
- Exterior Walls: 2" x 6" - 16" o.c. (7/16" aspanite plus 1½" RX)
- Interior Walls: 2" x 4" - 16" o.c.
- ½" plywood on roof
- Engineer trusses
- ½" G.W.B. (drywall) on ceilings and walls c/w plaster
Windows and Doors
- Low E Argon double pane casement white windows
- Shingles - 25 year 3D
- Vinyl siding (standard colour)
- Aluminum soffit and facia
- Double sink in kitchen c/w pull out tap
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer rough-in
- One piece acrylic tub and shower combo with option of 1-2 sinks
- Rough-in plumbing in basement included
- This makes it easier for the homeowner to finish the bathroom in the basement if it's already roughed in. If this step wouldn't be done, the homeowner would have to break the concrete floor to install the plumbing. When designing the plans, we will discuss where you would like to place the bathroom.
- 200 amp service
- Underground or overhead wiring for hydro connection (standard underground if we can)
- Wiring for Christmas lights in soffit
- Light fixtures
- There is an allowance for light fixtures. Most of the time, the client will supply the light fixtures (shop around for the best prices) and we will install them at no charge. The client will then receive a credit for the same amount allowed in the contract.
- Pot lights: We will have an onsite meeting with the electrician to go through the home for pot lights. This will be part of the light fixture allowance.
- Television, Computer and Telephone Lines
- There is an allowance for television, computer and telephone lines.
- Our technician will go through the home with our clients to determine the amount and placement of the cables.
- R-20 in walls plus $-9 Foam = R-29
- R-20 in attic plus Blow-in R-40 = R60
- Forced air gas (if available)
- Forced air propane
- Hot water tank rental
- HRV System
- Kitchen cabinets (solid wood)
- Kitchen countertop: Laminate
- Bathroom cabinets (solid wood)
- Bathroom countertop: Laminate
- Flooring (¾" hardwood floors, ceramic)
- Stairs (hardwood or spruce)
- 3 coats of plaster, 1 coat of primer and 2 coats finished on walls and ceilings
- All trim is painted white
- Pine F/J Casing (2¾") and Baseboard (4 1/8")
- Colonial interior doors
- Hydro connection from pole to house
- Building permit and/or development permit