Let us know what you would like included in your project and we can work with you to make it happen! That’s the beauty of custom home building. Here’s the minimum you can expect from a Degagne Carpentry Home:
- Poured foundation
- Install exterior and interior weeping tile system
- Exterior walls framed, insulated, and boarded with ½” drywall (no plaster)
Structural / Above Grade
- Engineered I joist 16″ o.c. 5/8″ plywood (tongue and groove, floor glued and screwed)
- Exterior Walls: 2″ x 6″ – 16″ o.c. (7/16″ aspanite c/w 1½” Atlas board)
- Interior Walls: 2″ x 4″ – 16″ o.c.
- ½” plywood on roof
- Engineered trusses
- ½” drywall on ceilings and walls c/w plaster
- Low E Argon double pane windows
- Architectural shingles
- Vinyl siding
- Aluminum soffit, fascia, and Eavestrough
- Double sink in kitchen c/w pull out tap
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer rough-in
- Bathrooms include one-piece acrylic tub and shower combo with option of 1-2 sinks
- Rough-in plumbing in basement included
- 200 amp service
- Underground or overhead wiring for hydro connection (standard underground if we can)
- Light fixtures
- There is an allowance for light fixtures including pot lights.
- Our team will go through the home with our clients to determine fixtures and placement.
- Television, Computer and Telephone Lines
- There is an allowance for television, computer and telephone lines.
- Our technician will go through the home with our clients to determine the amount and placement of the cables.
- R-12 in below grade walls plus R-10 Foam = R-22
- R-20 in above grade walls plus R-10 Foam = R-30
- R-20 in attic plus Blow-in R-40 = R-60